Misfits Gaming are looking to add an experienced Head Coach to lead Misfits Academy’s League Of Legends team. The position would be full time working remotely. You will work directly with our Chief Gaming Officer and LCS gaming staff. This position has a primary focus on nurturing young talent, with the ultimate aim being to hone individual potential into possible LCS competitors. We’re looking for a dedicated self-starter, passionate about development.
Start Date: ASAP
- Be passionate about growth – you will be leading a youthful team of highly talented individuals as they develop their fledgling careers;
- Create a working environment where players are able to succeed to the best of their ability;
- Manage company relationships with tournament organisers;
- Analyse VOD and scrim gameplay in order to develop winning strategies as well as hone in on areas to be improved;
- Provide regular feedback on players’ individual and collective performance;
- Set individual player goals in order to maintain improvement;
- Be able to manage and cater to multiple personalities paying particular attention to instilling good sportsmanship;
- Work closely with our CGO and LCS staff members in an open and timely manner.
- Minimum 1 year experience in leadership and coaching, preferably in a competitive setting;
- Must be able to travel to the UK to LAN tournaments;
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written;
- Expert League Of Legends game knowledge, ideally having had previous experience in competitive play;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- A genuine interest in esports, gaming, and its rich history.
How to Apply:
To apply, please send your cover letter, and resume to LCScareers@teammisfits.gg with the subject line “MSF Academy Coach Application”