Misfits Gaming is looking to add a top of the line editor and motion graphics artist to our current content staff. We are looking to hire a single individual to cover both of those responsibilities. The position would be full time out of our offices in Berlin, Germany. You will work directly with our Creative Director and League of Legends Team. This position has a primary focus on esports and gaming content. Projects range from hype videos and skits to narrative storytelling, montage, editing, graphics and more. We’re looking for someone who is dedicated to the art of editing, not a videographer on the side. The editor’s work will offer varying levels of creative freedom- from uninhibited expression to strict sets of rules and guidelines.
Start Date: ASAP
- Edit video content for our growing slate of projects (both internal and external).
- Create motion graphics for openers, lower thirds, end cards, callouts, and transitions.
- Edit cutdowns, sizzle reels, development pitches, and other internal projects.
- Provide basic video finishing, audio mixing, and color grading.
- Work closely with our Creative Director in a fluid and timely manner.
- Have a growth mindset.
- Assist on video production shoots as needed.
- Must be able to legally live and work in Berlin.
- Be able and flexible to jump between projects in a given week.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud programs, YouTube backend tools, and social media video formats. (Davinci Resolve is a plus)
- Deep understanding of post production technology such as video codecs, transcoding, and media management.
- Ability to find and select project appropriate tracks from various music libraries.
- Comedic timing is a must when it comes to skits, stream cutdowns, and commercials.
- A genuine interest in esports, gaming, and its rich history.
How to Apply:
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and reel to LCScareers@teammisfits.gg with the subject line "Attn: Video Editor"