Misfits Gaming is looking to add a resident graphic artist to our current content staff. The position would be full time out of our offices in Berlin, Germany. You will work directly with our Creative Director and Head of Content. This position has a primary focus on esports and gaming content. Projects range from sponsorship campaigns, memes, and thumbnails to storytelling, photo editing, social headers, and more.
Start Date: ASAP
- Create and edit graphical content for our growing slate of projects (both internal and external).
- Work with a wide range of stakeholders while at the same time maintaining and delivering consistent branding.
- Have a huge role in developing Misfits’ visual brand and image.
- Recognise and address best practice from individual publishing channels.
- Work closely with our Creative Director and Head of Content in a fluid and timely manner.
- Have a growth mindset.
- Must be legally eligible to live and work in Berlin.
- Be able and flexible to jump between projects in a given week.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud programs, and social media formats.
- Ability to translate graphic work into motion graphics is a huge plus.
- Ability to find and attract humour through memes, thumbnails etc.
- A genuine interest in esports, gaming, and its rich history.
How to Apply:
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to LCScareers@misfitsgaming.gg with the subject line “Attn: Graphic Artist”