Misfits Gaming are looking for enthusiastic staff to join us at the recently announced Misfits Arena! We are offering a selection of part time and full time roles, with our new venture open to the public six days a week. You will work directly with our VP for Operations and the wider Arena staff. These positions will have a primary focus on retail, with the added uniqueness of helping to manage regular, specialised tech events. We’re looking for dedicated self-starters, passionate about the gaming community.
Start Date: ASAP
- Be confident and proactive in a consumer facing role;
- Be passionate about gaming - you will be a part of a youthful team, catering to a youthful, technology driven fanbase;
- Nurture a welcoming environment for fans and colleagues alike;
- Help to manage and develop a packed, ongoing events schedule;
- Be punctual, personable and presentable.
- Minimum 6 months experience in a retail setting;
- Must live in Berlin, Germany, and be qualified to work here.
- Fluent in English and German, both spoken and written;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- A genuine interest in esports, gaming, and its rich history!
- Have experience running LANs
- Are semi-competitive in a game
How to Apply:
To apply, please send your cover letter, and resume to LCScareers@misfitsgaming.gg with the subject line “Misfits Arena - Staff Application”