Full-time assistant graphic designer to be based out of Berlin. We are looking for a creative, team player who has a comprehensive understanding of Adobe Suite Master (Photoshop. Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, as well as Powerpoint and Keynote). Any additional knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus. You will work under our VP Content and Senior Graphic Designer to create assets for social and communications, marketing, community, partners and more. Misfits Gaming is a premier esports organisation in the world with EU Headquarters in Berlin. We are competing in multiple titles and right now we are working on expanding our team. Our new HQ is being built that both our competitive teams and staff will be based out of.
The ideal candidate will maximise usage of all of our creative resources, and be an additional creative brain contributing to content ideation. We are looking for someone with the ability to collaborate with a growth mindset above all else. Additionally, a background and interest in gaming & esports is a plus.
- Create graphics such as banners, thumbnails, stream overlays, presentations, promo graphics, logo design, socials etc for Social Media & Communications.
- Together with VP Content and Senior Designer work on product ideation and concepts that will later be turned into printing items
- Assist Senior Designer with any and everything; overflow etc
- Assist Senior Designer in creating and improving Business Development documentation, ranging from Sales Decks, to Partner Reports and more
- Work with preexisting design concepts and templates
- Solid understanding of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Good visual eye and understanding of typography and how to break text.
- Ability to work well with a team
- Eagerness to learn